Terms And Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1 By registering to use the services covered by these Terms and Conditions at HWIN (hereinafter each separately and all together collectively referred to as “HWIN” or “Site”), you are certifying that you are 18 years of age or older, and you represent, certify and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to be bound by and to comply with these “Terms and Conditions.” If you do not wish to accept the following terms and conditions, you must not register and open an account and you will be unable to access the software and the gaming services offered in conjunction therewith.
- 1.2 Registration on the site, Product information and use of any services offered by the HWIN are subject to these “General Terms and Conditions”.
- 1.3 HWIN reserves the right to make adjustments and amendments on these “General Terms and Conditions” at any time without prior announcement. Such amendments shall become in force and effective immediately upon being posted in this “General Terms and Conditions” section of the HWIN website. It is your responsibility to read and review the “General Terms and Conditions” on a regular basis. Your continued use of the Site after a change or update has been made to “General Terms and Conditions” will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
- 1.4 These “General Terms and Conditions” represent the exclusive, final and complete agreement between you and HWIN merge and supersede all prior representations, understandings and agreement between you and HWIN. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these General Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these General Terms and Conditions.
- 1.5 In the event of any contradiction between a provision of this Agreement and any provision on the HWIN website, the provision of this Agreement shall prevail.
- 1.6 We reserve the right at our own discretion to request you to supply us with a proof of your identity and age as a precondition before we allow you to participate in the HWIN gaming activities.
2. ACCOUNT CONDITIONS OF USE
- 2.1 Where there is any dispute concerning a Player’s account, HWIN reserves the right to suspend the Player’s account until a resolution is reached. Any disagreement and disputes must be lodged in writing stating the date, time and details of dispute and sent to HWIN customer service. We take member disputes very seriously and endeavors to take all reasonable steps to investigate and resolve all disputes.
- 2.2 HWIN reserves the right to suspend, terminate your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice. Any balance in your account at the time of such termination will be refunded to you using the method of disbursement as determined by HWIN. However, HWIN reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance in your HWIN account or any other entitlement or winnings that you might otherwise have or have had from your HWIN account and your use of HWIN services or/and Play.
- 2.3 You are solely responsible for keeping your member account ID and password secured. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your HWIN account, access and/or use any information or material from the HWIN Website or accept any prize. You are fully and solely accountable for any purchases and/or losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your HWIN account.
- 3.1 Acceptance and Validation of Wagering:
Player must wager from funds that are in their Player accounts. All wagering is void if on review the Player has never successfully deposited funds or Funds Transfer into their respective Player account. After deposit, your total bet must be equivalent or more than 150% or we will be unable to apply for withdrawal, please make the deposit amount on demand.
- Confirmed Wagers
HWIN cannot cancel wagers once they have been confirmed by HWIN in your account, unless the wager is declared void or due to incorrect results & settlement for reasons outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- Accurate Wagering Records
In the face of every effort to ensure total accuracy, we do not accept responsibility and won’t be accountable for any omissions or errors in respect of information provided on the Website.
- Deduction of Wagers / Unresolved Wagers
Stakes will be deducted from your account at the time of placing your Bet, no matter when the result is determined. HWIN cannot refund Bets placed on games where Bets have been purchased for future draws that have not yet been resolved. Such Bets will be resolved upon completion of such games and winnings, if applicable, credited to Players accounts at that time.
- HWIN ‘s Wagering Decision is Final
You agree that HWIN and its records shall be the final decision and authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
- Players Sole Responsibility for Winnings
You are solely responsible for any applicable fees and taxes in connection with any winnings awarded to you or any other payments to you. HWIN may report and withhold any amount from your winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. Winnings cannot be substituted, transferred or redeemed for any other winnings.
- 3.2 Stakes Wagered :
- Minimum Stakes
A minimum stake, dependent on the particular Game/Product, will apply.
- Automatic Game Playing / Manipulation of Software / Tampering / Cheating
HWIN strictly prohibit any automatic playing of Games by software or any other manipulation of the Games on your/another Player’s account data. This action may result in deletion of all associated accounts, termination of your membership, the cancellation and/or confiscation of any outstanding prizes and deposits and civil/criminal prosecution. In addition to the above, you agree that the HWIN has the complete and unrestricted discretion to terminate your account for any reason whatsoever and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, should it be of the opinion that your participation in the Website, or any games offered therein, is detrimental to the principles under which it operates the Website. You hereby waive any and all recourse against the HWIN for any such termination. You acknowledge that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should you become aware that the software contains such error or incompleteness you undertake to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness you shall notify HWIN in writing. Should you fail to fulfill your undertakings under this clause, HWIN shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software that may arise out of your omissions or actions in taking advantage of such errors or incompleteness. You agree that the HWIN is not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury resulting from tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Website or your account. Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to the Website’s systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of the Website or games, or deliberately damage or undermine the Website or Games is subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution and will result in immediate termination of your account and forfeiture of any and all prizes to which you may have been otherwise entitled to.
- 4.1 Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, HWIN reserves the right to request from customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as HWIN.com, at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, HWIN reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- 4.2 Crediting Winnings — Winnings will be added to your respective Account, as appropriate, automatically. These updates of your accounts are not ‘proof of win’ and or should the funds have been transferred (debited) from your respective Account. If upon manual review there is evidence of fraud or malpractice, HWIN reserves the right to void certain winnings and to amend your various accounts accordingly.
5. BONUS MONEY
- 5.1 For promotional purpose, Bonus Money is the virtual money on products that is given to customers. The customers shall never and cannot withdraw such money right after they have been given it. Different bonus money processing rules will apply, depending on the type of bonus.
- 5.2 After customer has fulfilled the requirement for that specific promotion, only then the Bonus money can be converted to real money and be withdrawn to customer account.
- 6.1 Funds are deducted from the players Cash Balance for any bet placed. The wager is deducted from the Bonus Balance if there is no cash available. Therefore the Bonus Balance is only played if there is no Cash Balance.
- 6.2 All offers and promotions are restricted to only one free open account per individual, family, household address, email address, telephone number, bank account and IP address.
- 6.3 Any bets placed on two opposite sides will not be taken into the calculation or count towards any rollover requirement.
- 6.4 Unless specifically mentioned otherwise in the terms of any promotion, only 25% of total wagers placed on any game of Roulette (all variations) and 50% of total wagers placed in slots and RNG games will count towards the wagering requirement of any bonus.
- 6.5 At any time, HWIN reserves the right to request sufficient proof of a player’s identity. Such evidence must prove a player’s payment details, personal information, and any other additional information that may be required to pass relevant security checks.
- 6.6 HWIN’s employee or relative of any employee or representative must not and are not allowed to hold any account or take advantage of any promotional offer.
- 6.7 By participating in any promotion and placing any wager or bets run at HWIN.com, players agree to abide by these terms and those listed under each individual promotion. Any player unwilling to agree to these terms should contact the HWIN Support Team for further information or cease any services provided by HWIN immediately.
- 6.8 In compliance with our strict security policy, no single player may withdraw more than MYR 50,000 per week (Monday – Sunday), excluding Progressive jackpot wins.
- 6.9 HWIN reserves the right to reclaim, withhold or cancel the bonus plus all winnings of the account holder whenever there are any term of the offers or promotions that have not been fulfilled by the eligible account holders. The same action will apply to any breached, abused or evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus or any other promotional offer resulted in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group. In addition HWIN reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus to cover administrative costs.
7. OTHER SERVICE PROVISIONS
- 7.1 You shall be solely responsible and agree to pay all fees you incur, as well as to report and pay all applicable taxes as required by the applicable governing law while using any services of HWIN.
- 8.1 In any event or circumstances when this Terms and Conditions are translated into another language, the English version shall prevail.
- 9.1 You shall hold the HWIN, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and suppliers harmless immediately on demand and shall fully indemnify same from any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal fees) that may arise from or be asserted by any third party.
- 9.2 We will not be liable or responsible to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Play. You also confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any suspension of, modification to or discontinuance of the Play.
- 9.3 HWIN pledged to offer both timely and fair dispute resolutions and redress without undue cost or burden, holding detailed wager and transaction records of all its financial dealings. These records are archived for a period of 5 years (from the date of transaction) and are accessible to the dispute resolution authority upon request.